Keep on Speaking, Do Not Be Silent
The book of Acts 18:9,10 says:
9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
Ministry, family life, caregiving, and work can all take a heavy toll. By the time Paul reached Corinth in Acts 18, he had been beaten, chased out of cities, and mocked. He was balancing manual labor as a tentmaker with preaching every week.
God saw his exhaustion. In the quiet of the night, God didn't give him a checklist of more tasks; He gave him His presence: "I am with you."
When you feel like throwing in the towel, remember that your faithfulness is producing fruit you might not yet see. God knows your limits, He sees your quiet efforts, and He promises to walk through every single valley with you. Don't quit. Rest, recharge, and trust that He is standing right by your side.
Listen to the corresponding podcast audio.
Sister Glenda @ www.vitalhope.co
